Here is some brief summary of our 4 Days Hunza & Naltar By Air tour packages:
Hunza is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of Pakistan. The Hunza is situated north/west of the Hunza River, at an elevation of around 2,500 metres (8,200 ft). The territory of Hunza is about 7,900 square kilometres (3,100 sq mi). Aliabad is the main town while Baltit is a popular tourist destination because of the spectacular scenery of the surrounding mountains like Ultar Sar, Rakaposhi, Bojahagur Duanasir II, Ghenta Peak, Hunza Peak, Passu Peak, Diran Peak and Bublimotin (Ladyfinger Peak), all 6,000 metres (19,685 ft) or higher.
Naltar is a valley near Gilgit, Hunza, and Nomal, Gilgit Baltistan in the Gilgit–Baltistan province of Pakistan. Naltar is 40 km (25 mi) from Gilgit and can be reached by jeeps. Naltar is a forested region known for its dramatic mountain scenery.
Mountains of Naltar, on the foothills of which, Skiing is a popular sport.
Ski competitions are held at Naltar ski resort. Naltar Bala and Naltar Pine are two villages of Naltar valley. N.Pine Is at a distance of 34 kilometers (21 mi) and Naltar Bala at 40 kilometers (25 mi) from Gilgit. There is the main village known as Nomal between Naltar valley and Gilgit. A road from Nomal goes to ‘The Silk Route’ to China.
Khunjerab Pass is a 4,693-meter (15,397 ft.) high mountain pass in the Karakoram Mountains, in a strategic position on the northern border of Pakistan (Gilgit–Baltistan’s Hunza and Nagar Districts) and on the southwest border of China. The Khunjerab Pass is the highest-paved international border crossing in the world and the highest point on the Karakoram Highway.
- Premio or Corolla for transportation
- Return Air Tickets
- Hygienic Brackfast
- Expert & Native Driver
- All Tools & Taxes
- Complete Guidance
- Candle Light Dinner (on demand)
- 7 Days Before The Departure, 50% Deduction.
- 3 Days Before The Departure, 75% Deduction.
- Less Than 3 Days Before The Departure, 100% Deduction.
- No Amount Will Be Refunded To The Clients If They Cancel The Tour After Departure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Using drugs or intoxication of any kind is strictly prohibited. If anyone is caught using any kind of substance on buses or during the trip will be expelled from the trip on the spot. That person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them.
- In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
- On an adventure trip of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary.
- It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader of the group and Guide will decide what the best alternative is, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- Participants must hold a valid Computerized CNIC/Passport Card.
- Time management/punctuality is strictly recommended. Participants are advised to use Non-Slippery Shoes/Boot/Joggers/DMS. Participants must NOT wear Heel/Dress Shoes.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air-conditioned buses will be operational on an on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- The RVT will not be responsible for any injury/damage/loss.