Here is some brief summary of our6 Days Only for couple Naran & Hunza packages:
Hunza is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of Pakistan. The Hunza is situated north/west of the Hunza River, at an elevation of around 2,500 metres (8,200 ft). The territory of Hunza is about 7,900 square kilometres (3,100 sq mi). Aliabad is the main town while Baltit is a popular tourist destination because of the spectacular scenery of the surrounding mountains like Ultar Sar, Rakaposhi, Bojahagur Duanasir II, Ghenta Peak, Hunza Peak, Passu Peak, Diran Peak and Bublimotin (Ladyfinger Peak), all 6,000 metres (19,685 ft) or higher.
Naran Kaghan is famous as a tourist destination, owing to its pleasant weather in peak season every year thousands of tourists rush to explore the valley. It is also the gateway to Gilgit Hunza in Summers by Babusar Pass. Naran Bazaar is very crowded in the summers with hotels and restaurants offering their services. In 2020, the government expects that 5 million tourists will explore the valley
Khunjerab Pass is a 4,693-meter (15,397 ft.) high mountain pass in the Karakoram Mountains, in a strategic position on the northern border of Pakistan (Gilgit–Baltistan’s Hunza and Nagar Districts) and on the southwest border of China. The Khunjerab Pass is the highest-paved international border crossing in the world and the highest point on the Karakoram Highway.
Islamabad – Hazara Motorway – Abbottabad – Kiwai Waterfall – Kaghan – Naran Bazar – Besar –
Lulusar Lake – Tiger Peak – Babusar Top – Chillas – Nanga Parbat View Point – 3 Mountain Junction
Point – Rakaposhi View Point – Altit/Baltit – Karimabad – Attabad Lake-Hussaini Suspension Bridge
or Rainbow Bridge – Passu Cones – Sost – Khunjerab.
- Latest Model Transportation(AC saloon coaster or Grand cabin)
- Fuel, Road Tools & Taxes Decent Family Hotel
- Decent Family Hotel Accommodations.
- Breakfasts & Dinners
- Professional Tour Leader
- BBQ & Bonfire Night
- Any sort of Entry Tickets
- Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocks
- Lunch, and Beverages expense
- Horses, Ponies or Porter charges for persona! luggage
- Medication, Evacuation & Emergency Rescue
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not mentioned above Inclusions section.
- Last Dinner
50% Advance Payment and Remaining Payment at Time of Departure.
- 7 Days Before The Departure, 50% Deduction.
- 3 Days Before The Departure, 75% Deduction.
- Less Than 3 Days Before The Departure, 100% Deduction.
- No Amount Will Be Refunded To The Clients If They Cancel The Tour After Departure.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please bring a National Identity Card (CNIC) and a copy of CNIC along with you (mandatory). The Company reserves the right to refuse any participant, who does not have CNIC, to board the trip without any refund.
- The Company reserves the unfettered right to substantially change, alter or modify the trip schedule without any prior intimation to participants and/or costs due to unforeseen factors including without limitation to traffic jams, landslides, riots, terrorist activity, political turmoil, bad weather or as deemed fit to be in the best interest of the whole group by the Company.
- You warrant and affirm that you will not get involved in any character failing activity, including but not limited to use of obscene language or as the Company or its representative(s) deems fit, during the trip and acknowledge that failure to abide by this provision will entitle the Company to drop you off from rest of the trip without any refund.
- Please take care of the other participants’ respect and privacy. The Company and its representative(s) reserve the right to remove any person from the trip without warning in the case of noncompliance with this condition.
- If, for any unforeseen reason or activity that is beyond the control of the Company, the trip is cancelled at any time before departure then participants will be entitled to refund of their respective amount paid to the Company after 20% deductions from the amount paid and/or charging any administrative costs incurred to make such refunds.
- The Company shall be entitled to make a 100% deduction along with any administrative costs incurred on the total amount or full initial deposit, as the case may be if the participant cancels his/her booking in the last two days before departure.
- You warrant and affirm that you do not possess any explosives, weapons, or prohibited drugs of any sort throughout the trip. The Company and its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any situation that arises due to your mollified or negligence and you shall hold the Company and its representative(s) harmless and indemnified from any legal or civil consequences arising out of your actions in this regard. Any participant found to be in possession of the aforementioned restricted article(s) shall be immediately dropped from the trip without any refund.
- In case of theft, robbery or loss or damage by any means whatsoever, to personal belongings of participants, regardless of their monetary value, during the trip, the Company or its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any such loss or damage be it direct or indirect.
- You warrant and affirm that you will use/handle any of the Company’s equipment provided to you during the course of this trip will utmost reasonable skill and care and warrant to not damage Company’s property/equipment and/or any service tool under the possession of Company being used for the trip. If you fail to adhere to this condition, either intentionally or negligently, you shall be bound to pay/reimburse/indemnify the Company for its losses and any consequential damages that may arise from your failure to comply with this condition.
- The Company will take all reasonably possible measures to ensure safety and wellbeing of participants of the trip, however, in case any unwanted situation arises which is beyond the reasonable control of the Company or its representative(s) and in presence of any unforeseeable, inevitable event, the Company and/or its representative(s) shall, by any reason whatsoever, not be held liable and responsible for any
We wish you all the best and looking forward to seeing you join this Thrilling and Adventurous Tour.