Deosai is accessible from Skardu District in the north, Galtari Kharmang District in the south-east and the Astore District in the west. It is also accessible from Mehdiabad via Mehdiabad-Dapa Road. Deosai is located approximately 30 km from Skardu city, which is the shortest route to visit Deosai.
Another route is from Astore valley via Chilim. It is also accessible from Shila valley. The people of Galtari travel via Deosai. While it is a National Park, the Gujjar-Bakwarwal travel large distances to utilize the Deosai National Park as grazing lands. There is another route called Burgi la via Tsoq Kachura valley Skardu.
If you want to visit Deosai National Park, the shortest route is from Skardu city, which is approximately 30 kilometres away. An hour’s drive from there will take you all the way to the top of the plains. Another route that is often used is via Chilam in Astore Valley.
- Premio or Corolla for transportation
- Return Air Tickets
- Hygienic Backfast
- Expert & Native Driver
- All Tools & Taxes
- Complete Guidance
- Candle Light Dinner (on demand)
- 7 Days Before The Departure, 50% Deduction.
- 3 Days Before The Departure, 75% Deduction.
- Less Than 3 Days Before The Departure, 100% Deduction.
- No Amount Will Be Refunded To The Clients If They Cancel The Tour After
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Using drugs or intoxication of any kind is strictly prohibited. If anyone is caught using any kind of substance on buses or during the trip will be expelled from the trip on the spot. That person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them.
- In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
- On an adventure trip of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary.
- It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader of the group and Guide will decide what the best alternative is, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- Participants must hold a valid Computerized CNIC/Passport Card.
- Time management/punctuality is strictly recommended. Participants are advised to use Non-Slippery Shoes/Boot/Joggers/DMS. Participants must NOT wear Heel/Dress Shoes.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air-conditioned buses will be operational on an on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- The RVT will not be responsible for any injury/damage/loss.