Hunza is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of Pakistan. The Hunza is situated north/west of the Hunza River, at an elevation of around 2,500 metres (8,200 ft). The territory of Hunza is about 7,900 square kilometres (3,100 sq mi). Aliabad is the main town while Baltit is a popular tourist destination because of the spectacular scenery of the surrounding mountains like Ultar Sar, Rakaposhi, Bojahagur Duanasir II, Ghenta Peak, Hunza Peak, Passu Peak, Diran Peak and Bublimotin (Ladyfinger Peak), all 6,000 metres (19,685 ft) or higher.
Skardu served as the capital of Skardu district is city located in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Skardu is located at the hight of 2500 meters (8202 ft.) in the Skardu valley, at the junction of Indus and Shigar Rivers. The city is an important entry point to one of the highest mountain ranges (8000 meters and above) of the world, the Karakoram. The Indus river flowing through this region separates the world’s two Titanean mountain ranges, the Karakoram and the Himalayas.
Fairy Meadows also said to be the پریوں کا چراگاہ . It was named by German climbers (German Märchenwiese, “fairy tale meadows”) and locally known as Joot, is a grassland lying under the shadow of the sleeping beauty, Nanga Parbat. Fairy Meadows is situated in Diamer district of Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Its altitude is about 3300 meters or 10,800 feet above sea level. Usually people accessed this point through the Raikot bridge. The Raikot Bridge is located 80km from Gilgit and 400km from Islamabad. Undoubtedly, it is the “Heaven on the Earth” with its lush green scenery along with the abundance of trees.
The length of the jeep trek towards Fairy Meadows is fifteen-kilometer-long, starting from Rakhiot bridge on Karakoram Highway till Tatu village. The dangerous and narrow gravel mountain road from the bridge to the village is only open to local transporters, who provide transportation services to visitors. They charged Rs. 8600 for the two-way round In 2013.
- TZ Prado for transportation
- Return Air Tickets
- Hygienic Backfast
- Expert & Native Driver
- All Tools & Taxes
- Complete Guidance
- Candle Light Dinner (on demand)
- 7 Days Before The Departure, 50% Deduction.
- 3 Days Before The Departure, 75% Deduction.
- Less Than 3 Days Before The Departure, 100% Deduction.
- No Amount Will Be Refunded To The Clients If They Cancel The Tour After
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Using drugs or intoxication of any kind is strictly prohibited. If anyone is caught using any kind of substance on buses or during the trip will be expelled from the trip on the spot. That person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them.
- In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
- On an adventure trip of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary.
- It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader of the group and Guide will decide what the best alternative is, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- Participants must hold a valid Computerized CNIC/Passport Card.
- Time management/punctuality is strictly recommended. Participants are advised to use Non-Slippery Shoes/Boot/Joggers/DMS. Participants must NOT wear Heel/Dress Shoes.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air-conditioned buses will be operational on an on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- The RVT will not be responsible for any injury/damage/loss.