Skardu served as the capital of Skardu district is city located in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Skardu is located at the hight of 2500 meters (8202 ft.) in the Skardu valley, at the junction of Indus and Shigar Rivers. The city is an important entry point to one of the highest mountain ranges (8000 meters and above) of the world, the Karakoram. The Indus river flowing through this region separates the world’s two Titanean mountain ranges, the Karakoram and the Himalayas.
Khaplu also spelled Khapalu, is a city that serves as the administrative capital of the Ghanche District of Gilgit-Baltistan, in northern Pakistan. Lying 103 km (64 mi) east of the city of Skardu, it was the second-largest kingdom in old Baltistan of the Yabgo dynasty. It guarded the trade route to Ladakh along the Shyok River east of its confluence with the Indus.
Khaplu is a base for trekking into the Hushe valley which leads to the high peaks of Masherbrum, K6, K7, and Chogolisa. Khaplu has a 700-year-old mosque, Chaqchan, founded by Ameer Kabeer Syed Ali Hamadani (RA). Other tourist sites include Hanjor, ThoqsiKhar, Kaldaq, and Shyok River views.
Khaplu has been called many names like “Shyok Valley,” “Ghanche” and “Little Tibet.” In Khaplu there are many historical places like the beautiful Chaqchan Mosque (700 years old founded by Mir Sayyid Ali Hamadani, the first Islam preacher in this area). Raja Palace is a beautiful building and the last and best Tibetan-style palace in Pakistan. Khaplu Khanqah is attributed to Mir Mukhtar Akhyar and was built in 1712 AD/1124 AH.
Basho valley Skardu is located in Roundu Divison of Skardu District, Gilgit Baltistan. The Basho Valley, with its extreme beauty, majestic snow-capped mountains, and primitive charm, is one of the favorite places to visit in Skardu, Northern area of Pakistan.
- TZ Prado for transportation
- Return Air Tickets
- Hygienic Backfast
- Expert & Native Driver
- All Tools & Taxes
- Complete Guidance
- Candle Light Dinner (on demand)
- 7 Days Before The Departure, 50% Deduction.
- 3 Days Before The Departure, 75% Deduction.
- Less Than 3 Days Before The Departure, 100% Deduction.
- No Amount Will Be Refunded To The Clients If They Cancel The Tour After
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Using drugs or intoxication of any kind is strictly prohibited. If anyone is caught using any kind of substance on buses or during the trip will be expelled from the trip on the spot. That person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them.
- In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
- On an adventure trip of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary.
- It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader of the group and Guide will decide what the best alternative is, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- Participants must hold a valid Computerized CNIC/Passport Card.
- Time management/punctuality is strictly recommended. Participants are advised to use Non-Slippery Shoes/Boot/Joggers/DMS. Participants must NOT wear Heel/Dress Shoes.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air-conditioned buses will be operational on an on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- The RVT will not be responsible for any injury/damage/loss.